Saturday 11 May 2013

MMM'13: Days 8, 9 & 10

Clocking in to keep on track with my MMM'13 challenge documentation....


Day 8:
Me-mades:
Also worn: second-hand cardi and Captain jacket

We had a day off and went to London for the day. We wandered all about, visited the Idler Academy and spent some time by a canal. And ate the most amazing pulled pork sandwich EVER. I'm still thinking about it, I may never stop.


Day 9:
Me-mades:
Also worn: second-hand hoodie

So Thursdays are now officially Pregnancy Yoga day for me. I didn't want to go in exactly the same outfit as I did last week, so I was spurred on to whip up a jersey top that I'd been planning for a while anyway. Oh, and do you like my glamourous backdrop?! Got to love a 1960's built municipal building! It's the first thing you see when you leave our flat in fact. 


Day 10:
Me-mades:
Grey Tova dress (which I'm not longer calling 'Mild-Maternity, as I feel way passed that stage)
Also worn: second-hand cardi 

It's Friday, which means THEMEFRIDAY over at the MMM'13 Flickr group. Today's theme was to have our documentation picture taken in our sewing/knitting/creating space. Ironically, the night before a photo inside my flat was required, literally half the electrics blew out in the flat so I've nicked a standing lamp from elsewhere to illuminate my dark little room so I get on with my projects. 

1 comment:

emily said...

Where?! Where was this amazing pulled pork sandwich? YOU MUST TELL US! WHERE?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...