Thursday 15 August 2013

Mini-Interviewed by The Village Haberdashery


I'm very pleased and excited to announce that the first two of of my new classes at The Village Haberdashery take place THIS SATURDAY!!! The Sew Your Own Knickers class is fully booked but there are still a couple of places on the Sew a Kid's T-shirt class (as well as the afternoon Renfrew class taking place on Saturday 31st August).


Anyways, in celebration of these facts, Annie the owner of The Village Haberdashery has asked me a few questions for a little interview for their blog. If you are interested in taking a look, head over here!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

I wish I could take a class with you! I bet you're a fun teacher. :)

Camilla said...

I love this shop. I was only there on Friday drooling over the lovely jersey prints. Hope the classes went well.

Gjeometry said...

How exciting, congrats!! I would love to take a class with you, but do not live in the area. Good luck!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...